Think of Lancashire and you probably think of textile mills and cloth making. It’s a heritage we’re proud to be part of. For over 25 years the SMD Group has supplied quality fabrics and soft furnishings to contractors, designers, your favourite high street stores and independent retailers. The journey so far has been great but our latest venture has to be our most exciting!
How could iLiv Contract Fabrics work for you?
1. Heritage – SMD Group was one of the original manufacturers of Fire Retardant fabrics in Europe and demonstrates a technical expertise in high specification fabrics you can trust.
2. Co-ordination – Recognising time is one of your most valuable commodities our aim is to provide a full range of fabrics developed so that you can co-ordinate across designs, qualities and colours quickly and confidently putting together fabrics for every application in a room.
3. Printing – having our own onsite printing facility enables you to achieve urgent deadlines.
4. Scale – the whole group’s activities provides a scale of operation that gives you access to the lowest cost supply routes, an Asia office, unique manufacturing facilities, a 10+ strong in-house design/sourcing team and the latest market trends.
5. Fabric – textiles are in our DNA. We carry over 3000 SKU’s, sourced in over 10 countries and sold in over 40. Reliability you can count on in all aspects of production including spinning, weaving, finishing and stock support.
6. Partnership– we always work with contractors and designers in partnership on projects